Wednesday 21 March 2012

Government Explained


Every day a barrage of information pours into our homes and workplaces via the internet. Some of it is trustworthy. However, a great deal of the informal news is suspect. The following was sent on a circular message from a trusted source in Australia, but I cannot vouch for the set-up from which it originates.

The video is about an inquisitive alien who visits the planet to check on our progress as a species. He gets into a conversation with the first person he meets. The alien discovers that we live under the rule of a thing called "government", and wants to understand more about what "government" is, what it does, and why it exists.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUS1m5MSt9k

Quite thought-provoking, and highly discussable.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am John, a content writer and a webmaster. Today, I visited your site(http://understandinglifeanddebt.blogspot.com/) and must say that it is awesome in terms of information provided in the content. I would like to contribute one guest post to your site. I wonder if you permit me to write for you. My article will be written on your site niche. I assure you that the article will be unique and informative for your site.

    In return, You can also write one guest post for my financial sites or you can take backlinks from those sites.

    Looking forward to your valuable and sincere reply.


    Regards,

    John Martinez
    Financial writer & Webmaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.
    How to pay off debt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up; keep posting more n more n more.
    rx medication program

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Go with our site instastalker to se interesting videos on instagram.

    ReplyDelete